WVU Online Student Ticket Requests
WVU students may request tickets for football games and men’s basketball games using the online ticketing system. Regional campus students are not eligible to use the online student ticket system
High Five Rules of the Game
- No excessive drinking—intoxicated fans are not allowed inside or outside the stadium.
- No foul or abusive language.
- No smoking in the seating or concourse areas.
- No throwing stuff (anything) onto the field.
- No ignoring of the instructions of Event/Security personnel.
WVU Mobile Tickets
Regional Campus Students
If the amount of student ticket requests exceeds 12,500, which sends the system into a lottery, then no tickets will be made available for regional campus students.
If there are unclaimed student tickets remaining on game day, regional campus students can show their school student ID to purchase a $10 ticket in the student section. To purchase, visit the Mountaineer Ticket Office booth located outside the north gate.
When tickets are available, WVU will notify PSC's Student Life office one day prior to the game and then Student Life will post a message on student MIX mail accounts.
Students can only purchase tickets in person the day of the game.
Before each home game, students may inquire about ticket availability by contacting the WVU Ticket Office at 1-800-WVU GAME.